The Most Flattering Turtleneck You’ve Ever Worn
There’s something about a woman who wears a Peyton… she moves more freely, more confidently. Because every detail of this ultra-soft 100% Australian Merino Wool turtleneck is tailored to fit the way a woman moves. From the slimming side contouring, to the silhouette flattering long length, the underarm gussets and the extra-wide cuffs that can be folded back or pulled down over your hands for that feminine, cozy feel.
Ideal Merino Wool Base Layer For All Your Winter Gear
You always want to start with the softest, most breathable baselayer next to your skin and you couldn’t choose a better option than Woolx Merino Wool. It wicks moisture away from your skin so you stay comfortable no matter how active you are. This fabric won’t hold odors and it will never cause you to itch.
Softer Than Any Synthetic Fabric On The Market
The superior warmth and luxurious softness of natural Merino Wool resists pilling unlike other cotton and wool turtlenecks. The seams are tailored to not scratch or chafe while the neck itself will never bind or constrict. The length is long enough that it won’t ride up or come untucked and leave your skin exposed to the snow and wind.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We’re so sure that you’re going to love your favorite new turtleneck, that we are willing to stand behind your purchase with our solid 100% satisfaction and no-itch guarantees.
Order Your New Woolx Merino Wool Turtleneck Today and Discover the Luxury, Performance and Style of the Woolx Peyton for Yourself.
- THE SOFTNESS OF CASHMERE WITH THE WARMTH OF MERINO WOOL CLOTHING: Only the softest 100% Australian Merino Wool should go next to your skin during cold, dry winters when skin is prone to chafing
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BREATHABILITY AND MOISTURE WICKING: Looks fantastic worn alone or as a merino base layer for outdoor winter sports. Longer length won’t leave tender skin exposed to the elements
- TAILORED TO FLATTER A WOMAN’S BODY: The Peyton has contoured side panels, underarm gussets, and wide fold over cuffs. Looks great on you while letting you move freely from the slopes to the boardroom
- STYLE AND WARMTH WITHOUT THE ITCH: Merino Wool is the ideal turtleneck to be worn everyday. Pairs well with skirts and jeans. The silky-soft wool will never hold odors or make you itch. EASY CARE: Machine Washable & Dryable
- 100% Australian Merino Wool – 18.5 Micron – 230G, M
- 100 percent Australian Merino wool – 18.5 Microns – 230g/M2
- Multi season – real turtleneck length – underarm gusset
- Contoured wrap side panels tailored for a better more comfortable fit
- No shrinkage – machine washable and machine dryable (turn inside out)