Teagan needs to reupload these and then they will be corrected. please make sure this is done asap.
- THE SOFTNESS OF CASHMERE WITH THE WARMTH OF MERINO WOOL CLOTHING: Only the softest 100% Australian Merino Wool should go next to your skin during cold, dry winters when skin is prone to chafing
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BREATHABILITY AND MOISTURE WICKING: Looks fantastic worn alone or as a merino base layer for outdoor winter sports. Longer length won’t leave tender skin exposed to the elements
- TAILORED TO FLATTER A WOMAN’S BODY: The Peyton has contoured side panels, underarm gussets, and wide fold over cuffs. Looks great on you while letting you move freely from the slopes to the boardroom
- STYLE AND WARMTH WITHOUT THE ITCH: Midweight Merino Wool is the ideal turtleneck to be worn everyday. Pairs well with skirts and jeans. The silky-soft wool will never hold odors or make you itch. EASY CARE: Machine Washable & Dryable
- 100% Australian Merino Wool – 18.5 Micron – 230G, M