Experience all the wonderful benefits that alpaca socks provide; comfortable dry feet, odor reduction, and soft, warm, cozy comfort.
A staff favorite, our medium weight socks are made from Superfine Alpaca and Acrylic, as well as a bit of Nylon/Lycra (to maintain their shape and fit). This blend of hypoallergenic, wool free, materials provide the best balance of comfort and durability, offering alpaca socks that out perform others, free from itch and irritation. Our alpaca blend socks are gently ribbed for a great fit that is comfortable all day long. They have a smooth toe seam and because of the silky nature of alpaca, they reduce chafing eliminating the chance of blistering. Soft, warm and durable, these socks are extremely comfortable and long lasting keeping your feet cozy, nestled in softness while letting them breathe for optimal warmth. The medium weight will provide warmth without bulk and they can easily be worn with all type of shoes and boots.
Our proprietary blend contains: 48Alpaca/40Acrylic/10Nylon/2Lycra(C) Blends are copy protected based on style and part of Warrior Alpaca Socks intellectual property.
CARE: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry or tumble dry on cold/air setting. Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the tumble dryer, but should they get tumbled it will not destroy them. Do not use heat.
- A staff favorite, our medium weight socks are made from Superfine Alpaca and Acrylic, as well as a bit of Nylon/Lycra (to maintain their shape and fit) with premium wicking so your feet stay comfortable, not hot, not cold, just right!
- Hypoallergenic & wool free -The perfect blend for alpaca socks that out perform others, without itching or blisters.
- Gently ribbed for comfortable all day, every day, wear – without irritation. Smooth toe seam won’t irritate toes.
- Soft, warm and durable, these socks are extremely comfortable and long lasting – can be worn with all types of shoes, cuffed or scrunched.
- These everyday soft socks are a treat for your feet and unlike cashmere or wool socks, will last far longer. Machine washable / tumble dry on low or air dry.