Looking to keep your legs toasty warm? If so, look no further because you have found the ultimate in softness and warmth. There’s a reason why these are our best-selling bottom, and that’s because they consistently deliver when you need them too. Skiing, hiking, or sitting at home on a cold day, you will not be disappointed.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Minus33, a division of L. W. Packard Company, Inc. warranties our product to be free of material and manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, negligence, and insect damage is not covered by the warranty.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
If our woolen apparel does not perform to your satisfaction, return it within 30 days for a 100% refund of the purchase price.
- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool is super soft and extremely comfortable. The best in easy care technology means your merino wool is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this three-season merino wool thermal bottom an essential part of your outdoor gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL in a regular fit. Minus33 offers a great size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Medium = 8 oz. (227 grams). UPF Rating 50+