Each piece by designer Enza Costa is ethically made in Los Angeles from featherweight blends of sumptuous Supima cotton, silk, and cashmere. For Enza Costa, it is all about transforming everyday basics into luxury essentials crafted from the most touchable fabrics from California, Italy, and Japan. Her collections, designed around effortless style and timeless pieces to live in from day to night, have caught the eye of the most discerning women over the years.Enza Costa’s spontaneous following includes Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Beyoncé, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kylie Jenner, among others.The racerback tank dress is cut from an exceptionally soft and naturally stretchy Supima cotton, the finest cotton available. The fitted silhouette features a flattering front scoop neck, and a racerback shape with our signature center back seam. Streamlined and easy, this dress is a timeless Enza Costa wardrobe staple. Materials are locally sourced.
- Ethically crafted in Los Angeles from the most touchable fabrics
- Everyday luxury, an essential piece to live in
- A fitted top with an elongated, curve-contouring fit. Signature center back seam
- The cashmere jersey fabric is iconic to the brand. Contrast rib cuffs with thumbholes
- The perfect combination of lightweight sweater meets luxurious t-shirt.